Using a barrister when making a personal injury claim

Your solicitor may take you to see a barrister. Your barrister may be able to give you a second opinion on how strong your case is. Your barrister may also be the one who speaks for you if your case eventually goes to court.

Your barrister or solicitor should be able to give you an indication of what your claim is worth, this is known as the "Quantum".

Once medical reports have been obtained from a specialist doctor and the extent of your injury is known you should have some idea about the level of compensation you could receive.

You should then ask your solicitor or barrister for advice about the quantum of your case.

Statements made in an accident claim

Accident Claims