Publication Injunctions - to prevent publication of material

You can apply for an injunction to stop someone publishing something about you which you do not like.

The application can be made in the High Court or County Court. A power of arrest cannot be attached, but the court can attach what is called a "Penal Notice".

This tells your opponent that if they break the injunction they could be sent to prison.

Housing Injunctions - to stop nuisance tenants or neighbours