Small Claims - Links & Addresses

Money Claim Online (MCOL)
HM Courts & Tribunal Service online small claims service - you can bring (or respond to) a small claim using this online service.
Ministry of Justice
Ministry of Justice - Gov
Civil Mediation Providers
Ministry of Justice approved directory of mediators, as an alternative to bringing a claim.
Land Registry
(for Charging Orders)
HM Land Registry - Gov
Chartered Institute of Arbitrators

Small Claims Court FAQs

Small Claims Court