Relationships & Family Law Introduction

Download our Free CompactLaw Prenuptial Agreement

If you are having problems in your marriage you might want to first try seeking the help of counsellors to talk through your problems.

If this does not work and you decide to separate you may need to see a solicitor for advice on what to do. You do not need to have made up your mind about getting a divorce in order to see a solicitor. They can help you by telling you what your options are.

Mediation in divorce and family proceedings

Relationships & Family Law