Registering Maintenance Orders

If you apply for maintenance for yourself from your partner you can apply to have the Maintenance Order "registered" in your local family court - see Form D151

This is supposed to make the collection of maintenance payments from your partner easier. 

Your partner can apply to the court to reduce the payments or you can apply to have the payments increased if your partner's financial circumstances change.


Enforcing Maintenance Orders

Relationships & Family Law