Legal Aid for court cases relating to children

Legal Aid is available for Children Disputes, see Legal Aid.

A child can apply for Legal Aid through their solicitor if they want to be represented.
Our Legal Aid information includes detailed information about assistance for family cases in the magistrates court.

Paternity Disputes - natural father of child disputed or unclear