Housing Documents

Our tenancy agreements are sold in two main types, tenancy agreement for furnished property and one for an unfurnished property.

Both tenancy agreements also include the required deposit information, (depending on how the deposit is held). You can also see our free information on tenancy deposits.
Also, the agreements each include additional and optional clauses - Six Month Break Clause and Guarantor Clause.
Unlike other providers we also include Free Section 21 Housing Notices with each tenancy agreement.
CompactLaw sells the complete range of housing notices required by landlords, including the standard Section 21 Housing Notice.
A Section 21 Notice has to be given to all assured shorthold tenants to end their tenancy at the end of the tenancy term in the normal way. If a landlord fails to provide the required notice to the tenants their tenancy can carry on as a periodic tenancy (month-to-month), until the notice is given and the notice period has ended.
However, if a tenant breaches the terms of their tenancy a landlord can end their tenancy early using an appropriate possession notice. The type of possession notice required depends upon the exact nature of the breach.
Each housing document purchase includes the following at no extra cost:
  • 12 months online access to your document via your account
  • 12 months of document updates