What is an Undertaking ?
If you break this promise it will have the same effect as breaking a court order and you could be committed (sent) to prison.
- Accident Claims
- Adoption Law
- Consumer Law
- Employment Law
- Legal Aid
- Private Housing
- Public Housing
- Relationships & Family Law
- Small Claims Court
Questions & Answers
- What is an Injunction?
- What is a Common Law Injunction?
- Will an Injunction prevent someone coming to my home?
- Will an Injunction stop someone taking my children away?
- What else can an Injunction do?
- When is an Injunction valid?
- How do I apply?
- What is a Power of Arrest?
- If an Injunction Order is broken and there is no power of arrest, what can I do?
- What is a Warrant of Arrest?
- What is an Occupation Order?
- What is a Non-Molestation Order?
- What is an Anti-Harassment Injunction?
- What is an Undertaking?
- What are Special Domestic Violence Courts?