What is an Occupation Order ?
This an order which decides who should live in a home after there has been violence or harassment.
For example, the court can order a person to leave the home or only live in a particular part of the home, allow someone back into the home, or exclude a person from a specific area around the home.
Questions & Answers
- What is an Injunction?
- What is a Common Law Injunction?
- Will an Injunction prevent someone coming to my home?
- Will an Injunction stop someone taking my children away?
- What else can an Injunction do?
- When is an Injunction valid?
- How do I apply?
- What is a Power of Arrest?
- If an Injunction Order is broken and there is no power of arrest, what can I do?
- What is a Warrant of Arrest?
- What is an Occupation Order?
- What is a Non-Molestation Order?
- What is an Anti-Harassment Injunction?
- What is an Undertaking?
- What are Special Domestic Violence Courts?