What else can an injunction do ?
Some injunctions will stop someone removing important documents, property or money.
Other injunctions can stop something being published about you that you do not like or using information or property belonging to you.
For example, if you are involved in a divorce and you are making a financial claim against your partner, you may be able to get an injunction to stop him or her selling any property, spending or moving any savings, before your case has been decided by the court.
Questions & Answers
- What is an Injunction?
- What is a Common Law Injunction?
- Will an Injunction prevent someone coming to my home?
- Will an Injunction stop someone taking my children away?
- What else can an Injunction do?
- When is an Injunction valid?
- How do I apply?
- What is a Power of Arrest?
- If an Injunction Order is broken and there is no power of arrest, what can I do?
- What is a Warrant of Arrest?
- What is an Occupation Order?
- What is a Non-Molestation Order?
- What is an Anti-Harassment Injunction?
- What is an Undertaking?
- What are Special Domestic Violence Courts?