What are Special Domestic Violence Courts ?
These are magistrates courts that bring together police, prosecutors, magistrates, probation service and specialist support agencies to help ensure more domestic violence offenders are prosecuted.
Magistrates in these courts are specially trained in dealing with domestic violence cases.
Questions & Answers
- What is an Injunction?
- What is a Common Law Injunction?
- Will an Injunction prevent someone coming to my home?
- Will an Injunction stop someone taking my children away?
- What else can an Injunction do?
- When is an Injunction valid?
- How do I apply?
- What is a Power of Arrest?
- If an Injunction Order is broken and there is no power of arrest, what can I do?
- What is a Warrant of Arrest?
- What is an Occupation Order?
- What is a Non-Molestation Order?
- What is an Anti-Harassment Injunction?
- What is an Undertaking?
- What are Special Domestic Violence Courts?