If an Injunction Order is broken and there is no power of arrest. What can I do ?
If the injunction is broken then you can go back to court and apply for your opponent to be sent to prison. This is known as "committal proceedings".
Questions & Answers
- What is an Injunction?
- What is a Common Law Injunction?
- Will an Injunction prevent someone coming to my home?
- Will an Injunction stop someone taking my children away?
- What else can an Injunction do?
- When is an Injunction valid?
- How do I apply?
- What is a Power of Arrest?
- If an Injunction Order is broken and there is no power of arrest, what can I do?
- What is a Warrant of Arrest?
- What is an Occupation Order?
- What is a Non-Molestation Order?
- What is an Anti-Harassment Injunction?
- What is an Undertaking?
- What are Special Domestic Violence Courts?