What happens if the employer decides to change the employment statement?
The employer must tell the employee of any changes as soon as possible. The law states that this must be within one month of the change.
Questions & Answers
- Is a worker an employee or self-employed?
- What information must an employer give to an employee when they start?
- What should be in an employment statement?
- What happens if the employer decides to change the employment statement?
- Should an employer give an employee a written contract?
- If an employee does not have a contract what are the terms of their employment?
- What obligations/duties does the employee owe to their employer?
- What obligations/duties does the employer owe to the employee?
- What are the employee's rights to notice before dismissal?
- Can an employee bring a claim for both?
- What are an employee's Maternity Rights?
- What are an employee's rights under Sex and Race Discrimination law?