What are an employee's rights under Sex and Race Discrimination law ?
An employer is not allowed to discriminate on the following grounds:
Questions & Answers
- Is a worker an employee or self-employed?
- What information must an employer give to an employee when they start?
- What should be in an employment statement?
- What happens if the employer decides to change the employment statement?
- Should an employer give an employee a written contract?
- If an employee does not have a contract what are the terms of their employment?
- What obligations/duties does the employee owe to their employer?
- What obligations/duties does the employer owe to the employee?
- What are the employee's rights to notice before dismissal?
- Can an employee bring a claim for both?
- What are an employee's Maternity Rights?
- What are an employee's rights under Sex and Race Discrimination law?