Specific Issue Order - court order on a specific issue relating to a child
If you and your partner cannot decide about other issues to do with the children, for example:
- Which school they should go to.
- Religious education and issues.
- Whether to change their surname.
- Whether they should have a major operation etc.
- Should the child be allowed to move abroad with one of the parents.
In these circumstances you can apply to the court and let the court decide. This is called a "Specific Issue Order".
- Children Act Orders
- Residence Order
- Contact Order
- Prohibited Steps Order
- Search & Find Order
- Specific Issue Order
- Parental Responsibility Order
- Care & Supervision Orders
- Additional Orders
- Surrogacy Parental Orders
- How To Apply For Orders
- Service Of Application
- Conciliation & Directions
- The Children's Voice
- Legal Aid
- Paternity Disputes
- No Order Principle
- Contact Centres
- Links & Addresses