My partner will not let me see our children - what can I do ?
You can apply to the court for an order. This is called a "Contact Order".
You can ask the court to let you visit your children or have your children stay with you for short periods, like weekends or during the school holidays.
Questions & Answers
- If my partner and I separate where will the children live?
- My partner will not let me see our children. What can I do?
- My partner has threatened to take the children from my care. What can I do?
- I was not married to my partner but I am the children's father. Do I have any rights?
- My partner and I can't agree on important decisions concerning our children. What can we do?
- The children say they don't want to see my partner. What can I do?
- My children have been taken into care by social services. What can I do?