My partner has threatened to take the children from my care - what can I do ?
You can stop your partner by applying to the court for an order. This is called a "Prohibited Steps Order".
If your partner has already taken the children from you, you can get an Order that they must bring the children back.
If anyone knows where your partner has taken the children you can get an order which says they must tell the court.
Questions & Answers
- If my partner and I separate where will the children live?
- My partner will not let me see our children. What can I do?
- My partner has threatened to take the children from my care. What can I do?
- I was not married to my partner but I am the children's father. Do I have any rights?
- My partner and I can't agree on important decisions concerning our children. What can we do?
- The children say they don't want to see my partner. What can I do?
- My children have been taken into care by social services. What can I do?