I was not married to my partner but I am the children's father - do I have any rights ?
If you want a say in your children's education, health and welfare then you will need to apply to the court for what is called a "Parental Responsibility Order".
Questions & Answers
- If my partner and I separate where will the children live?
- My partner will not let me see our children. What can I do?
- My partner has threatened to take the children from my care. What can I do?
- I was not married to my partner but I am the children's father. Do I have any rights?
- My partner and I can't agree on important decisions concerning our children. What can we do?
- The children say they don't want to see my partner. What can I do?
- My children have been taken into care by social services. What can I do?