My children have been taken into care by social services - what can I do ?
You should see a solicitor if you want to try and get your children back.
Usually social services will apply to the court for an Order that they can take your children into care. You can oppose this Order.
Even if an Order has been made you might later be able to have the Order changed.
Questions & Answers
- If my partner and I separate where will the children live?
- My partner will not let me see our children. What can I do?
- My partner has threatened to take the children from my care. What can I do?
- I was not married to my partner but I am the children's father. Do I have any rights?
- My partner and I can't agree on important decisions concerning our children. What can we do?
- The children say they don't want to see my partner. What can I do?
- My children have been taken into care by social services. What can I do?