My partner and I can't agree on important decisions concerning our children - what can we do ?
You can apply to the court for a "Specific Issue" Order.
This is where the court makes the decision on your behalf, you will then both be bound by the court decision.
For example, which school the children should go to, or whose surname they should have.
Questions & Answers
- If my partner and I separate where will the children live?
- My partner will not let me see our children. What can I do?
- My partner has threatened to take the children from my care. What can I do?
- I was not married to my partner but I am the children's father. Do I have any rights?
- My partner and I can't agree on important decisions concerning our children. What can we do?
- The children say they don't want to see my partner. What can I do?
- My children have been taken into care by social services. What can I do?